Monday, August 24, 2009

Worst Boyfriend In The World

He is. He really is. I was patiently waiting in the car parked in the driveway. Little did I know he was crawling from the doorstep all the way to my passenger side door. BahhRawwrrGahhh+ Banging on my window, that's pretty much what it sounded like. He scared me sooooo bad! I thought it was a crazy psycho killer. And I always check out my side mirror and even the rear view when its dark and I'm by myself but I didn't even see him crawling on the cement all the way to scare the crap out of me. Tears. I was in tears, I hate being scared like that! Like to the point where it just hurts and your just like damnit I hate being scared! Yours truly had a little big drama panic shock attack but seconds later I was good. Ha! I know I know-wimp! I couldn't help it he scared the heck out of me! He felt bad but I wasn't that mad, it was a good scare, if anyone was around they would have gotten a kick out of the whole scene. Very funny.

No comments: