Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pink Sweaters & Pigskin

An issue of Glamour was the good mail of the week. Good mail for me consists of work/financial aid checks, magazines, coupons, etc. Bad mail is obviously bills, bad letters/statements etc. Something about the pink sweater (on cover girl Stefani) stole the number one spot on my wish to own list. The absolutely adorable pink knit I could take my eyes off only long enough to find out how to make it mine. Ugh, McQ by Alexander Mcqueen. 270$ that sweater must feel like heaven. This to die for sweater was simply a reminder that college football season is here. "Babe I loveee this sweater its cute huh?" He turned his head away from the game, and looked at the magazine for what seemed like a second not even long enough to figure out what color it was. "Guess how much it is?!" He replied with a "there you go baby". Yes, football season, you have arrived. My man is ready. Oh TV he will be with you all season long, cursing and woo-hooing at every game possible. We, as in him, have missed you.

No comments: