Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Would You Like Fries With That Ticket?

A frosty from Wendy's is like my ultimate favorite desert from a fast food place. I had a sweet tooth and a couple bucks, so J drove and I rode and we made a Wednesday trip to Wendy's. Bad idea.
Me: There's a cop behind us? Whys he so close?
BF: I don't know babe are his lights on?!
Yes. Yes we are getting pulled over. Ughh really. ( not a great pic)
BF: Its a f***** highway patrol.
Lame. Were not even on the highway.
Me: Well were all legal right don't not worry yet.
BF: Ughhh your tags El!
Oh. OK. So were getting a ticket. A ticket. In the mans name. Bummer. Do you know why I pulled you over? Were you going to ask me if Dave Thomas is still alive? Ha! Where was I going? Well sir, I wanted a frosty. Drive safe? Hmm sure will. Specially now with this pretty yellow ticket I got in my hand.
Me: I don't even want a frosty now.
BF: Ohhhh your getting a frosty! If its the last thing I do, This frosty better be worth that ticket or else I'll smear it all over your face! Just kidding you know he only said the bold.

Other interesting going on this wonderful Wednesday include the fact that nephews picture day for the big K is tomorrow. I hope he knows he has to smile pretty, and cant do his usual T-Rex face, complete with 3 claws, I mean fingers. My sister picked out an orange polo. Nothing rhymes with orange but he looks adorable in it. A man in my speech class is doing his next speech on zombies. Hmm. I'm hoping its informative not persuasive.

1 comment:

Lynda @ SportsMadGirl said...

I hate that you got a ticket :( but I hope the frosty was good.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Come back soon.