Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Good Stuff

My boyfriend went on and on and on about how good these quesadillas were. He filled up on them, really filled up on them. I liked them alot too, total recipe success. Who's to thank?

BF said, who would even think to put pineapples in a quesadilla!?
I said, Pioneer Woman that's who!

Duh who else. All good things come from Pioneer Woman.

Shes amazing and I don't know how she does it. Seriously, anything I've ever cooked and thought of as absolute deliciousness, I bet the recipe is from her cooking blog.

(Grilled Chicken & Pineapple Quesadillas) I made a few changes in the recipe. Instead of fresh, I used canned pineapple rings to grill, and I used a can of chopped green chilies instead of a jalapeno. Sooooo good!

I've made several things off her cooking site...here's just a couple I've previously tried and loved:
Tequila Lime Chicken
Restaurant Style Smashed Potatoes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

I wouldn't talk about it if I didn't think it was 100% yummy ;)

1 comment:

Steve G. said...

mmm - Fruit is seriously underrated as an ingredient. It's an easy way to juice things up a bit with some sweetness. I'm a big fan of Hawaiian pizza, and the salads at Panera that have both chicken and fruits.