Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This & That

*I was selling my student ticket to a football game and I had replied to this guy telling him how much I was asking for and what now. His reply: Nah thanks I got a better offer! Umm a nice "no thank you" would have been acceptable! I was really upset haha I thought it just sounded so rude.

*Do you talk in your sleep or do you know somebody that does? It is soooo crazy!!! BF does it occasionally but the other week it was kind of frequent! And it is always sooo random! But only sometimes. I remember when he used to work in construction, it was always when he had worked a really hard day, in his sleep he'd say stuff like "we gotta get this job done/we have to finish the drywall"! It wakes me up for sure and sometimes I'm not even asleep yet when he's talking. But anyways he did it twice a couple weeks ago and both times were hilarious. He said: "I have to stop eating so much junk food!" Hahahaha oh my gosh, him and me both! Is this what he thinks about when he's sleeping!? So glad to see the Halloween candy go! The second weird thing; "whered she get the sausage?" Ummm what!? All I could do was laugh and think what the heck. The only thing I thought he could be thinking of is how he loves breakfast sausage but I never make it. But really, both so random! And I always wanna know what he was talking about so I joke like "oh who is SHE!? she makes you sausage!?" lol but of course he never remembers saying anything.

*It used to just be a show that my boyfriend watched while I sat on my bed and blogged away. I didn't even lift my head to look at the TV because it just sounded so violent, pretty boring and not at all like something I'd be interested in...Now its one of my favorites. Main character is easy on the eyes Sons Of Anarchy on FX has been aaaamazing this season, love it!

*I didn't get to nor do I know when I'll be able to see tonight's episode of Throwdown with Bobby Flay (Food Network) and Pioneer Woman! Love her! And that's one of my favorite shows on the network so I really cant wait to watch it!

*Even though it took a couple of crying fits to finally find it, I'm so very glad I have my airfare all set for December! I moved here in August and it feels like forrrrrrrevvvverrr since I've seen them! Thank gosh for skype though.

*Have you ever traveled with a pet on a plane? Like brought them in the actual plane/cabin? I plan on doing this and I am ohhh so nervous! 6 hour flight...he is pretty good at "holding it" though but I am just terrified about the "what if" he goes in his carrier and makes the whole plane smell....Yea...horrible!

*So I haven't been the best at frequent posting these past few months! But I saw this "12 Days of Christmas" linky happening and I got really excited, I love all things Christmas so here's hopping I can crank out daily posts! Starts Monday, can't wait!
Day 1: Christmas/Holiday traditions
Day 2: Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks
Day 3: Most meaningful gift/best gift you've received
Day 4: Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season
Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special
Day 6: Gift ideas (what do YOU want? We all have family/friends reading our blogs...so let them know!)
Day 7: Holiday Craft/DIY (If you don't make anything, what do you WISH you could make?)
Day 8: Least favorite thing about the Holidays
Day 9: Favorite Holiday recipe
Day 10: Favorite Christmas Songs/Caroles
Day 11: New Year Resolutions
Day 12: Show us your decorations (indoor/outdoor)
Day 13: Favorite Cookie Recipe
Day 14: Oprah's Favorite Things: What item(s) would you want if you were in the audience?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have found that people are generally rude, I think we need to revert to olden times when courses teaching manners was a requirement! Apparently I talk in my sleep and say crazy things....I still maintain that I do not. I love THROWDOWN!!! And, I can't wait to read your 12 days! :)

Adrienne said...

I love the show throw down that will be cool for sure