Friday, October 9, 2009

Is That A Red Dino On Your Bag

Today I tried to spend a minute looking at toys online with my nephew. He pretty much pointed to each toy on each page, everything I scrolled past so I still have no idea what he really wants. But at least I have a bag for whatever I end up buying him! Ha! I grabbed it at Target earlier,

>I just needed a few things..

<> The silver tin holding everything is so cute and useful, I should/could have bought 10!

<> Shampoo, conditioner, face scrub..

<> Herbal Essence Tousle Me Softly spay gel, I've been wanting to try it and its never at the grocery store..I also got some split end creme that I kind of might not mind if it doesn't work because it just smells so good ha! Oh and some fun colored headbands I couldnt pass on clearance!

No comments: