Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Wishful Wednesday
So, it is Wishful Wednesday at The Seattle Smith's and the topic of choice is gowns. Well, I agree with the host(Kelsey) when I say that "I wish" I could have worn the gown that Kate Hudson wore at the 67th Golden Globe Awards.

I thought she looked really pretty and how elegant was that dress. Really liked her look, the dress was sharp and graceful. I am one for excess and could never stop at just one so let me just say that Zoe Saldana looked gorgeous I liked the color and ruffles on her gown.

Eva Longoria Parker in that radiant red! I like to see white against the red carpet as opposed to red on red but I thought she looked nice.

Heidi Klum, one of my favorite favorites. (her not the dress). I liked the color and the top half especially, the bottom not so much but I still give her a 10!

Ok and I really did like this dress, thought it was a good looking orange.

The other populars? There as a strapless grayish/silver gown that I thought was so pretty but couldn't remember who wore it. Olivia Wilde's Gucci gown was a looker. I liked the color of Sanda Bullocks dress, but not the whole style of it. Kristen Bell's white dress was cute but a little too simple. The woman with George Clooney had an interesting design on her gown but I didn't love the color. Those are my dress picks!

4 comments:

Marian said...

Stopping over from Kelsey's blog. I thought Kate Hudson looked lovely as well. And Heidi will always be a fashion icon

Sam said...

Awesome choices! As far as the strapless silver one... my favorite was a strapless silver... It was Dianna Agron who wore it, could that one be it?

L said...

Hi there and hey Sam that is definitely the dress I was thinking of, so pretty!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ok, seriously!! You and I have the SAME exact style!!! I love and would enjoy every one of those dresses!!