Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Wishful Wednesday at The Seattle Smith's:
'I wish' .... I could spend three
minutes in _____'s shoes!

This was a hard one! Anyone would be a good answer!
I knew if I spent too much time thinking about it, I would come up with too many answers or none at all.
One popped in my mind so I just went with it.
Wishful Wednesday
'I wish' .... I could spend three
minutes in Kim Kardashian's shoes!

I wish I could spend three minutes in Kim Kardashian's shoes just to see what it feels like :) What does it feel like to have super hectic schedules of early morning meetings and endless appearances, never ending paparazzi, a closet just for purses, autographs to sign. What does she think of the tabloids, fancy cars, baby bump rumors, having someone to get you any item at any time of day...I cant even begin to imagine her daily life. Which is exactly why I would like to trade shoes with KK for a good three minutes!

I wish I could spend three minutes in KK's shoes and in that three minutes experience all the professionals around her helping her with clothes, makeup, and hair. Hello doll dress me and put on my face! Ha! Blondie was cute for a split second but I love her brunette and don't really recognize her without that. Well I do but its like her trademark you know?NFL Girlfriend. There aren't many things that I find cuter! Probably what I would be most excited about in the "3 minutes of shoe switching!" How I would love to sit in my own press box in the Superdome and see my man down on the field, thousands cheering for him.
The Kardashian's seem like a close, fun loving family! If you watch the show, one if not all of them are always goofing around. Tons of drama and craziness I bet but who cares when you have Chanel to wear which I would definitely throw on in my three minute switch ha. Oh and I bet the sisters are so proud to be Aunts and plan on spoiling Kourtney's baby as much as possible times 11. So, I wish I could spend three minutes in Ms. Kim Kardashian's shoes. Just to, you know, sit there in a bathing suit, think about my gorgeous self, and fabulous life. =)

How you doin ;)

3 comments:

Deliverable Designs said...

I am so glad im not the only person who picked her! :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

My best friend picked her too!!!

Courtney said...

I bet she would be a hilarious mind to be in for a few minutes!