Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Faves

I'm linking up at Jens blog for her
Favorite Fridays
Tough Love Couples.
I think its still the first few episodes of the season, and I am loving it, and wishing it was on twice a week! Don't judge me but I do care for all some trashy reality TV!

Do any of you watch it? This guy and his Mom help advise the couples and they have weekly challenges, each with a message (sex/romance, arguing/communication, etc.) for the couples to benefit from. The winner walks away with a healthier relationship. Love this show! These couples are intense; high school sweethearts falling apart, its sad sometimes. But I think its a good sh
ow so its my pick for Favorite Fridays!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I have never seen this show! I will have to check it out! Thanks for playing & Happy Friday!!