Thursday, December 3, 2009

Show Us Your Life!

This week at Kelly's Korner, its Show Us Your Life- Christmas Trees!
I think ours went up on Wednesday...J was working and I got bored watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show with the dog and decided to put up our fakey! Our house looks a little more merrier, but not nearly as good as some of the entries on Kelly's site. I would loveee to have enough time, money, and cute decorations to make my house look like some of the ones on there! Four trees in one house how amazing. Christmas trees in nursery's make my heart melt. I saw this on a blog I follow and my jaw dropped, and stayed like that for a good minute while I processed the fabulousness! The one Kelly has in her little girls room is pretty adorable too!
Please excuse my teeny phone picture and naked tree! Ornaments...Were working on it!
P.S. Does Christmas time bring out baby fever? I see babies in bows and Christmas outfits and think nothing but I want one! Not lying my mom literally pushed me past all the newborn red & green onesies at Kohls the other day! So cute! But not my time =) Guess I'll have to ooooh and awwww at the babies on blogs I follow instead haha!

4 comments:

Khordaddy said...

Hah we watched the V Secret fashion show, too. My wife fell asleep within the first 5 minutes. Normally, she loves the show. Must have been tired!

I think Xmas certainly brings on the baby fever. I work in a Neonatal ICU with about 50 women and this time of year seems to be all baby talk...non-work related of course :)

L said...

VS show is my absolute favorite, their stage&runway looks SO cute + good music & cute bras haha! I was visiting family in the hospital and it seemed like everyone got off on the maternity level! Can only imagine what goes on in neonatal!

aLena said...

I love your Christmas Tree soo beautiful!

You're so cute with all your baby talk xexe ... wait your turn!

I'm a new follower!

L said...

Speaking of beautiful Christmas trees, your peacock tree is gorgeous! I love the look of all those colors they look good with the white tree!