Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday's List


Love From Texas, Tuesdays List
this week:
TV FAVORITES! Here's mine:

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Definitely one of my favorites, wish there were more episodes!

Gossip Girl. I was pretty obsessed with the books when I was a teen so I'm not surprised I like the show so much. What is surprising is that I can get the BF to tune in! All that drama just sucks you right in ha!

I get all my news from E! News.

Reality TV. My guilty pleasure. Sometimes I'd rather see the craziness of people on cheaply made shows rather than a deep CSI type storyline. The best of the worst that I can not get enough of? Tough Love, For The Love Of RayJ & Dr.Drew Sex Rehab all on Vh1. And I've always been a fan of Bravo's Real Housewives.

Thursday Night Funny TV: The Office, 30 Rock, Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia. My comedy section, look forward to this night of laughs!

Any show on Food Network. The one channel I never get to watch. Ohh the things you do for love! When BF is not home I get my fix by watching Ina, Giada, Paula D & Sandra Lee with no break in between ha!

Shows on HGTV, TLC, & Discovery, etc: Spice Up My Kitchen, Cake Boss... Even a good nature show or documentary!

Thats pretty much our must haves & DVR list! Throw in some UFC, football & basketball and that's basically TV for us!

2 comments:

Ivy said...

I love the Dallas Cowboys show!! Those girls have so much telent!

L said...

Arent they great dancers?! And I think their boots are to die for!