Monday, November 30, 2009

Miraculous Something

I went in knowing I would buy the same style push up I always pick out. The sales lady asked if I wanted to try on their new bra and I said sure. Am I the only one that sees the commercial at least once a day? Anyways. The bra sold itself and I bought it. In white...and then I changed my when I got home and wanted black which of course they didn't have in my size. I'm waiting to see if they'll get it in the next few weeks, until then I have store credit, and no bra. Which really makes me sad because it really is a miraculous bra. They picked a good name. Its well made, it has good hardware it really holds you in there ha! Need the cleavage or not, either way its a great bra. At least, its my favorite! Well it will be whenever I get my black one....

No comments: