Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hey Hey Hey. What You Got To Say.

not much just a thing or two.

♥I'm scared to death of losing a tooth. The thought of being a toothless adult is frightening. I know I would look absurd and that scares me so I really really hate when I bump or hit my teeth on something. I wasn't paying any attention and totally missed my lips and instead, my coffee cup of 7up met my front tooth. Hard. I held my hand over my mouth for a good minute, terrified that my tooth had fallen out when in reality I didn't even chip it. Whatever. Teeth are sensitive.

♥I always wonder if people wonder why they lose followers, I wonder this when I unfollow a blog and then I wonder when I lose followers too. Ever wonder why people stop following you? Yeah, and definitely wonder how I got more than person/follower to read my crazy talk.

♥I forget where it was, but somewhere I read the year is half way over. To me that means its almost Christmas. Scary.

♥Do you like Pioneer Woman? I'm dying to make
these ;) I made this on Monday, sooo good!

♥This June BF and I will have been together for 3 years. All of these 3 years, the Lakers have been in the finals, and, I'm pretty sure that each year we spend some part of our anniversary day catching some of the game. I don't mind, their BF's favorite. But a funny coincidence. Speaking of Lakers and the only reason I would like to mention them; Khloe Kardashian Odom. I absolutely love saying that name. Who knows why!? maybe cause its ridiculous It totally rolls off my tounge, its one of those supercalifragilisticexpialidocious kind of words, just fun to say. Its even funner to say Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom. Yes I find this entertaining and yes my boyfriend loves me :)

3 comments:

ty said...

your "almost christmas" enlightenment just made me gag a little. fyi :)

krystal said...

Please don't remind me that the holidays are half here!!! AHHHH!!! Begin PANIC mode

Brown Girl said...

Being toothless scares the shit out of me too! And don't say the year is almost half over that's not even nice!!