Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Happy Happy

I'm So Happy!
I received the best kind of good mail you can get :)
♥ This skirt, but in white. I like it, though its not as long as I thought it'd be. Not that its slut short or anything. But just goes to show you can never tell by a picture I tell ya.
♥ The most wonderful thing in the world, truly, new black stretchy pants (I really never call them yoga pants). I ordered them extra long and they are tight and not faded yet and I love them so much!
This.Stupid.Dress. Why is it stupid? Because. I've been holding off for literally years on ordering it. For a number of reasons; I never have funds when it goes on sale, or I do and then its not on sale. And even if I had the money and it was on sale, I was always way too scared to go through with purchasing it because I wasn't sure how it would fit. Everything looks good on a VS model, but I know better than to base my ordering on their pictures. Sometimes. ;) But I'm glad I finally ordered it because I'll probably live in it this summer. I got it in a shade of blue.

♥The dress and the stomach of the girl in the skirt picture those yoga pants, I wish I had them times 10.

5 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Haha! First, I totally laughed out loud at "slut short"....I am 5'9, so I definitely can't do real short things!

Second...I have always thought about ordering that dress! Is it pretty true to size? I am a medium/large. Would you suggest sizing up or down?

Thanks, doll! Have a nice day! :)

Gina said...

Post pics of you in the clothes now! Please?

Shell said...

What a cute skirt!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

I totally do the same thing with dresses that I've wanted for years and finally get! Good for you those are all cute!

Adrienne said...

cute skirt ...I love VS I get my stretchy ...aka yoga pants at old navy and I too have a stupid dress and then my boobs were too big