Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Top 2 Tuesday with Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma!

Top 2 Guilty Pleasures

1. Candy and Soda. My two most horribly horrendous indulgences. I've been on a Cherry 7Up kick for quite awhile and I guess its not so bad since I only drink it when its in the house. But actually that's quite frequently so nevermind. The candy on the other hand, isn't so bad because I have to go out and buy it you know. But that is in fact my real hand with real bags I demolished. I know right?! I'm keeping them in business.


2. The trashiest of trashy reality shows. Yes lets kill my brain cells please give me all of them: Celeb Rehab, Kardashians, Tool Academy's, Teen Mom, Real World The Challenges. Uh huh!

6 comments:

Gina said...

I haven't tried that cherry 7 up but it looks delicious. I have to go to the grocery store today and I might have to pick some up!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I watch ALL of those shows too!! I love getting involved in their lives and drama from the comfort of my home!! Haha!

ty said...

tool academy. yes please. i also loved my big fat obnoxious fiance a long while ago.

SurferWife said...

I knew I liked you. We should make plans to watch trash TV and drink sodas all day long. (I can live without the candy, please substitute chips.)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

MMMMm I love 7up especially non diet 7up or Sprite but with Cherry... yumm

Cheryl said...

Hi!!
Thanks for stoppin by!! Come back soon ok!!

reality is sooooo my guilty pleasure. I got excited to see that Joan rivers had a new reality show...pathetic.
Teen mom, Jersey Shore, Shear Genius...all have made my PVR at some point.


Another guilty pleasure? PEanut butter....so so not good in large spoonfuls but soooo yummy