Saturday, November 28, 2009

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you are blogging?
I lovee 100 calorie packs.

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
Well besides my family I guess a razor? I don't know, I just wouldn't want to live without smooth legs you know.


3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
I would try mountains.


4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
I hate everything when it comes to cleaning. I don't like putting away my clothes. Doing endless loads of laundry irritates me. But I really don't like doing the dishes.


5. Who do people say you remind them of?
Someone they know, I get alot of "you look familiar"s.


6. Do you prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the family?
Well I like to go out if its somewhere I really want to be and I have a good outfit. Other than that, total homebody! Nothing beats cuddling on the couch...and with a fire going? Then you've really got me lol.


7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Titanic. All time favorite favorite I stop to watch it every time its on TV! All of it.


8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
I sleep in it! Eeeee I know, so bad! Ill use remover if I remember. But I don't wear alot though and usually shower before bed so all that's really left is eyeliner.


9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
Hmm no hidden talents but I so wish I could learn to be a good dancer, like DCC veteran status! Haha, yes that is my favorite show.


10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Drinking soda. Lets see who could finish more refills.


11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
How much fun it was to be around him, how comfortable and safe I felt with him.


12. What is something you love to smell?
I think fresh bread smells sooo good.


13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
Two things, I lose/misplace everything and, I can never make up my mind. I misplace my phone, atm card, everything. Then I find it somewhere random. I try to get J to make all the decisions. What to eat, what to wear, I can never decide on anything.


14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Extra money? Whats that mean?! Ha!


15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
I'm not really a loud laugher at all. I obviously laugh hardest when being tickled, and also when watching The Office! Thats what she said.


16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Not sure about which store but I love trying on jeans.


17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Study.


18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
So frugal! I don't have the big bucks right now to be buying things that aren't of necessity. I'm a sales & coupons kind of gal.


19. Who is your favorite character of all time? (from a movie or a book, can't be real)
Minnie Mouse.


20. Would you want to be famous?
Not so much for the fame but all the great clothes, makeup, fabulous purses, well ok.

No comments: