Monday, November 30, 2009

Not Me Monday


Neither the pumpkin or apple desserts we had for Thanksgiving tasted very good, so I didn't have a second serving of apple crisp with vanilla ice cream. Yuck, not me. Oh and don't let anyone tell you my dinner on Friday night looked the same as the night before. So not true, so not me! And I do not believe in eating late, so you know I would never cut myself a piece of pumpkin desert, after 9 o'clock pm. That would not be good on my sensitive stomach. You see if these were my eating habits, I would have woke up on Saturday morning not feeling good or something...So all of that? Not Me!

Black Friday? I for sure was not going out shopping. Everyone knows I'm not a morning person, especially my boyfriend, so there is really no point in even trying to wake me up at such a ridiculous hour. Which is why I did not set my alarm for 5 o'clock in the morning. It would have gone something like, me not even hearing the alarm and my boyfriend turning it off and asking me if I was getting up to go, to which my reply would have been pulling the covers over me no thanks. Me getting up is a joke, which is why I again, did not even bother setting my alarm for early hours. Not Me!

Just because the dog looked so cute sleeping all curled up in a ball, doesn't mean I snapped a picture of him. Just because my boyfriend and I consider our pets our children, doesn't mean I would text him that picture and title it "sleeping baby". Not me!

(join in on the "Not Me" fun at MckMama's!)

No comments: