Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgving


Happy Thanksgiving.
I'm so thankful for My Life, My Family, My Boyfriend,
My Health, My Happiness, My Safety, The Pets

Little things that make life a little more enjoyable for me are things like
Having Someone To Cuddle With Every Night
The Office, Funniest Show Ever
Not Having To Drive. Ever. Thanks Babe.
Sweatpants
Chocolate Ice cream
Pink Ink Pens
Internet
Target
Having Cute Pets
Bobby Flay Throwdown (only show BF will watch on FN)
Chapstick
Jamba Juice
Cheap Reality Shows (vh1 has the best so very ridiculous its funny)
My Boyfriend Watching Sons Of Anarchy While I Blog
DVR-Rewind!
Bras
Garnier Fructis Mousse
Leggings
Soda
Cowboys/Raiders Game & DCC Finale
J & I Being Employed
Fleece Blankets
Football
Heaters
no fuss dinner Frozen Foods
The Leaves On The Trees In My Neighborhood
So Black Friday? Its easy for me to say no thanks to the deals, even the 32 inch TV for 250$ at (where else? )Target and all the laptop deals going on at best buy. Why is it easy? I don't have $250 to spend anyways haha! I've bundled up and faced the crowds before but this is not my year to return to the craziness.
Hey if your looking for a pumpkin sweet treat, look no further, try this recipe. This is basically my favorite recipe ever for a pumpkin something. Is it still a pie if its rectangular? Anywho, my mom says "I don't really like pumpkin pies, you know, but I really like the pumpkin desert you make." I don't like to make it the night before because it is so hard to keep anyone out of it! Its super easy to make and the leftovers don't stay leftover for long. So yummy I cant wait to eat it!
1 3/4 cups sugar, divided
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup cold butter
4 eggs
1 can pumpkin
1 t salt
1 t cinnamon
1 t ground ginger
1/2 t ground cloves
2 cans 12 ounces each evaporated milk
In bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and flour, cut in butter until the mixture resembles crumbs. Press in 13X9. Next, mix all other ingredients. Pour in crust. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 and bake for 50 minutes or until the filling is set. Cut into squares top with whipped cream blah blah blah.

No comments: