Wednesday, March 24, 2010

But I'm Gonna Need You To Say Something Baby

Some funnies.
Or maybe just youhadtobetheres :)
*********************
Babe did you know that out of 48 hours, you've only been awake for 24 of them?
What what do you mean?
Well if you didn't go to class yesterday and today so you slept until work which is like what 1 or 2p.m mmhmm thats like 12 hours a day of sleep. So yeah 24 hours.
Hahahahhah. (Yes I find this funny?)
Haha.(He does too?!) Thats like you've only been awake a day out of two of them.
And I've been awake for 40 out of 48 hours.
Really? Is that crazy or what? (no not really, one of has to work. Jk!Jk!Jk!)
*********************
Babe I hope we make friends when we move...
We will babe, with your beauty and my. . .
Well with your beauty we will, don't worry!
He is so crazy! Actually funny, I don't know what beauty he is talking about lol! With your beauty and my . . . he's supposed to fill in the blank with one of the qualities/thing I love most about him! Duh! I thought he was going to say "with my jokes" or something but what he responded with instead was hiLARious!
♥♥

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love that you're recording this stuff! It's funny, but more importantly, you'll have it to look at years from now!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I love the "hours of the day" analysis. We could have this discussion almost every day in my house! I'm very particular about how much sleep I need (A LOT!) but DH needs about half as much as I do. I don't know how he functions!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Brown Girl said...

Haha, I love me some sarcasm and funny shit! ;)

L said...

B.Girl-im even funnier in person! but im not as pretty as my blog! lol.

Erin-somedays I really really wish I had a video recorder for all the funny & unfunny things that happen so yea I could look back on it in years! But true at least I get it down on here! =)

E- Is it a guy thing maybe? I would fall apart if I had to live on as many hours of sleep as my boyfriend does! I don't even want to think about how little I'll be able to sleep when I'm a Mom, how do you do it!? I'll just be enjoying my 8+ hours...