Friday, March 12, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Lauren @ the little things we do hosts
Fill in the Blank
FRIDAY!

1. The best day ever was the day my boyfriend told me he loved me and was in love with me. I knew we both had strong feelings for each other but theres nothing like hearing it, those three words, especially for the first time. I melted. =) (close second, the day I won customer of the month =)
2. My favorite meal of the day is dinner because there are so many different & delicious options for a meal. And sometimes its my first meal of the day. Ahhh sshhh how bad!
3. This weekend I will work, and be happy about it, because that means $$ in the pockets, and maybe also have "
the"conversation oh no!
4. Never in my life have I been on a cruise! This needs to change!
5. The only thing better than a can of soda is fountain soda yummm.
6. I could really do with some new spring/summer clothes(dresses) from Target & V.S!
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was technically, gas in my car. Not exciting!
♥ visit Laurens blog to link up your answers! =) ♥

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Awesome list!

Summer Dresses from Target are definitely great.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Mrs. Frogster said...

I loved the new summer dresses at Target!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i love fountain soda :). hope you get to go on that cruise!

happy weekend.

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com