Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Kelsey @ The Seattle Smiths, her Wishful Wednesday is always fun to link up to, however lately when it comes to blogging I've been fighting a mixture of laziness and busyness so I havent in a while! But I was there in spirit, promise! K so this weeks topic seems extra fun!

'I wish' .... I could wear/could have worn _____ dress on my wedding day!

I don't want to be a bridezilla but I'm really picky, and extremely indecisive. So for now I'm going to say "I wish I could wear the most beautiful dress I find and like the most."

Ha. A wedding dress seems like you either hit "the one" soon or go through a million like I did with prom dresses. Style, material, cut. Ballgown or plain and flowy. I don't know which exact type I'll someday pick! I just know theres a ton of pretty dresses out there!

I do know I really like dresses with detail.
Ohh cant wait for my day to choose! And cant wait to go see what everyone else linked up with! Check it out at Kelsey's blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great picks! I love the flower/bow in the back!

Ashley said...

I love detail and I love detail on the back! My dress did not end up having A LOT of detail on the back so I had a very long veil with crystals to add something something to the back! :) I love the side details in the pics you put up.

Kate said...

I love the flower/ribbon one too! So cute!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

The second to last picture is SOOOO unique -- that would be amazing walking down the isle!!