Monday, March 8, 2010

Just Wakin Up In The Morning Gotta Thank God, I Don't Know But Today Seems Kinda Odd

This is not make believe, this post is about a real quote. I was talking to my BF about how ifwhen we have kids I'm gonna miss morning sleep in/cuddle times and being able to ask for "5 more minutes" and all that. I know there will be a day when our"kid" wakes up at the crack of dawn and were both way past tired with no desire to get out of bed. When that day comes, my boyfriend knows exactly what he is going to say. It made me laugh alot, I just had to share it. Heres how it went:

him:"I'm gonna be like naw bro its too early, go back to bed."
me:"Naw bro go back to bed?...That's really what your gonna say?
him:"Well I'll be like, please!?"
LMAO. At least he will say please. Oh don't worry for me, I know BF will make a great father some day. And if one day I catch him standing over the crib saying "naw bro" to our baby, it will probably be the hardest I ever laughed.


I love when I can make things matchy matchy, find something to go with the post & title.

3 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

The power of magic words -- ohhh, and come back by to see dresses, AND post yours!!! It will only like a minute :)

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

hahaha i know the exact feeling of wanting kids one day but wanting sleep a little more right now

Karli said...

LOL that story is too funny! I totally understand where you're coming from. I am so NOT a morning person.