Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

Its Top 2 Tuesday over at The Undomestic Momma!
This week is names, such a fun topic! I'm always thinking of names I like but then I forget them so I cant wait to go stealsee what you all picked!

Top 2 Favorite Names

For A Girl: Kora. Did you not know Titanic is my favorite movie ever?! The scene where Jack and Rose are drinking and dancing down in the lower deck, theres a little brown haired girl and Jack says to her "your still my best girl Kora!" Aww she's adorable and I've always saved that name in my head because its adorable! I really like the name Lily too.

For A Boy: I like Aidan, Ethan and Owen, but really not sure any of them would be my final answer ha. For some reason boy names are harder for me to think of haha but I like unisex names and names that can be shortened into a good nickname you know.
Its possible I'm the most indecisive person in the world, so when the real time comes time to pick a baby name its really gonna be a process. My dog had another name for awhile before I finally settled on "the one." The vet probably laughed when I asked the records be changed ha.

14 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Owen is such a great name! I love Kora, too. That's so pretty and so unique. :)

Sam said...

Titanic is my favorite too! And Kora is such a cute name! :)

I really like Lily and Owen too. Hehee, Lily and Owen.. sounds like a brother and sister, haha. They "go" well together, lol.

Chelsea said...

I'm the same way with boys names! My brother & sister-in-law didn't name their little one until about 8 hours after she was born because they STILL couldn't decide!!

Anonymous said...

aw! cute names!

The Undomestic Mom said...

cute pick! Ive never seen titanic...weird huh?!

Caroline said...

Very cute names!

Mykla said...

Oh I LOVE your girl name! Kora! I've never really thought about it but it's very pretty! I also love the name Aidan!

krystal said...

Thank you for your condolences about my pup -- cute baby name choices! :)

Jordan said...

Love them! = )

Unknown said...

Love the names, especially Kora.

Cherry Berry said...

Kora is a great name! Love it!

Unknown said...

Such cute names! Hope you have a great week.

Kate said...

Wow! I love all your baby names! I've never really heard Kora before and I love it!

Sonya said...

Titanic is a great movie!!