Sunday, March 21, 2010

Queen Of Everything...For The Week.

Confessions from a Working Mom

Elizabeth @ Confessions From A Working Mom started this Queen For The Week thing last year, and me being the proclaimed princess that I am, of course nominated myself. But I never expected to win because I never win anything even if I have 50 extra entries. Sooo I'm genuinely ecstatic to have been crowned this recognition! You know I've always thought I was full princess or at least had some princess blood in me. So this coronation is just the proof I needed hahaha.
So remember, I'm Queen. Its myworldweek you just live in it!
Hahah no but I really cant give Elizabeth enough thanks for this little piece of magnificence!
And thanks to any of you stopping by to visit, the Queen gladly welcomes your presence ;)
♥Have a great Sunday

8 comments:

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

congrats lol

Brown Girl said...

Haha, congrats queen!

L said...

Thanks ladies!

Angelia Sims said...

Rule the Queendom mi lady. Great to see another stunning reign picked by Eluzabeth. Long live the Queen!! :-D

Shell said...

All hail the Queen!

And, I love that you nominated yourself. Because I totally did the same thing and it's almost my turn to be queen. LOL

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

... so, first of all, congrats!

I'm coming back to the states just for Spring break - a whole month long break! - and then back to grad school - via Paris with my dad! I could not be more excited! (it's a 2 year program, but I'm back for May & June then off for the summer before starting year 2).

Mrsbear said...

Stopping by to offer my congrats. It's not every day you get crowned by the bloggy masses. :)