Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

Top Two Tuesday-Stores!
(@ taylor's blog, the undomestic momma)

#1. Target. And the dollar section is my favorite part. Besides the grocery store, I don't shop anywhere on a regular basis, I don't have it like that. Unfortunately right now I'm a not rich college student that needs to pay for drivers license renewals, parking tickets, bills and other fun stuff before a new spring wardrobe. But Target is the place I'd first go if I had some shopping money. I can always always find something there, which can be a bad and good thing, I hate when everything fits and I want it all but have to narrow it down. Such is life! But Target tank tops are the best I have a rainbow of them in my closet. And their summer dresses, flats, sandals , my favorite red zip up, I love! Usually their very reasonable but I have been bummed out by a couple 40$+ price tags on a dress I thought would be less. Hey does anyone ever buy snacks at Target? I haven't ate anything from there since I was little and shopping with my Mom, but everytime I'm in the store, the popcorn smells sooo good and I think real had if I should buy just a small bag. But I never do lol.

2#. Victorias Secret. I'm such a fan! And by that I mean I get all their catalogues and happily, loyally look at every page. But I never order anything(ordered a swimsuit a couple years ago that's it). I shop in the store for bras and underwear yes, and everyone knows I love presents from there especially their Pink! line. But with their catalogues I like to play "what if I had alot alot of money and I could order whatever I wanted" and point to all the undies, pajamas, boots, dresses and everything else I'd buy. Its really fun, good mail=good entertainment. Oh and yes I do live in my miraculous something.

(honorable mentions: american eagle, macys, nordstrom/rack)

8 comments:

krystal said...

Yay for Target tanks!! They were $5 this week so I stocked up... even though the weather isn't so hot.

Shell said...

Oooh, I heart Target. I do think they are getting a little ridiculous with some of their prices, though.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I love both...and I spend way to much money in Target, ha!! :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

I LOVE all of your picks!!!!!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Ooooh, I'm a huge Target fan. I adore pairing my $8 Tar-jay henley t-shirts with a great (re: expensive!) pair of jeans. I actually have about $75 in Target gift cards that I am saving up to go on a clothing shopping spree for the summer!

Oh, and thanks for the "congrats"-- I wish I was celebrating what ya'll THOUGHT I was celebrating. Soon, hopefully!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

G said...

your toilet is on my blog today! what what?!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the comment!! I am a senior (WOOHOO)!!! I have to finish up this semester an student teach in the fall and I am DONE!!!

P.S. those are def my top 2 stores as well!

Angie said...

Two of my favorite stores too!! I ♥ Target because they have the cutest kid clothes and shoes! and the popcorn..teehee!