Monday, March 29, 2010

What Are Friends For

I love my bloggy friends. Seriously. Its been a lovely couple days in my blogging world. Have you ever fell in love at first sight? Me too. A while back I found this blog, Things I Can't Say, it became a favorite read. A blog I can always count on for good words. A mixture of blunt honesty, hilariousness, and story's about motherbitches(what the mean girls in high school turn into when they procreate). I just love her blog. Love it. I love her. And she loves me. She loves me so much that she went out and bought a book just for me. JUST KIDDING, the book is a prize! Shell took my giveaway virginity! Woo woo I've never won before so I'm all excited! And the prize, a copy of A Rather Charming Invitation by C.A. Belmond, I cant wait to start reading!

And if winning my first giveaway wasn't a big enough thrill, I then discovered two of my bloggy friends were passing an award my way! My second ever award yay! My girl Jess gave me the Sunshine Award!(btw I love gerber daisys lol thanks J!)I've gotta tell you 7 things about me and pass it on to 7 fellow lovelies.
Namaste By Day
The Domestication of the (Once) Single Girl
1.I wear socks that don't match. (because two colors are better than one and who has time to find that long lost other half in a pair.)
2. Last week I asked my boyfriend if our wedding cake could be an ice cream cake and he thought I was joking. I wasn't.
3. Sometimes, when I can I'll match my underwear to the color shirt I'm wearing.
4. I think the movie Superbad is soooooo funny and I still quote it all the time.
5. I hate ants just as much, if not more than any other insect including spiders. Yuck.
6. Princess & The Frog is the last movie I saw in theaters. Wow.
7. Looking back I'd have to say I didn't mind getting my wisdom teeth out.
(please look past the fatty ankles to enjoy the cuteness of hearts on socks.) And Sam was sweet enough to pass on to me not one but two awards. I don't know the rules for these (and even if I did I might have trouble following ;) so I just wanted to show the links to a couple fabulous blogs that I absolutely love reading up on....The Undomestic Momma
Brown Girl Blogs
Krystal's Kitsch
Pink Preppy Lilly Lover
Just Shy of a "Y"
If you havent ever, go take a look at my blog list. All of them are "beautiful bloggers" and if I wasn't so lazy and there were more hours in a day, I would pass this award on to everyone on there. Happy day!

6 comments:

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

holy hell woman, your on blogging fire~! I wear mismatched socks to work, the kids think i'm a total re-re but I think its fun.

I would ahve so had an ice cream wedding cake if Momma Dukes wouldda allowed it...superbad rocks and I didnt mind getting my teeth pulled either. Phew.. I'm done now lol

L said...

Blogging fire huh do I need an ice cream cake to cool me down hahaha lol. Yeaaa you wear mismatchin socks too! Its soo fun, great minds think alike! ;) jeez how much fun would we have if we hung out in real life!?

Tiffany said...

thanks for the award!!! love it! o and socks matching takes way to much time so i dont tend to match them either!

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

YAY! Thanks!

Ice cream cake is amaaazzzzzing.

NOMNOMNOM

Angie said...

Thanks for the love!

I too like to match my undies to my shirt...so funny!!

krystal said...

Hooray! Thank you for reading and I appreciate the award, I haven't received this one yet! :D