Thursday, March 18, 2010

Top 3 Thursday

What are your top 3 quirks?

1. I'm really picky about how I eat my food. I'm a perfectionist; if its nachos, my chip has to have the perfect ratio of cheese and meat or whatever. I will put *one* bean or one olive on the chip if that's what it takes to balance it out. I pick up my frys and eat them two at a time, when I dip things I take baby dips as apposed to dunking things. Beverages too. I despise drinking soda out of a can. It just tastes different, cant do it. I take one sip out of a can and make a face like I just ate a lemon. Hand me a cup with ice please.


2. I crack myself up. All the time. I run around the house scaring my boyfriend. I pop out from in the pantry or stand behind the door when he walks in the room. When I see his scared face and hear him say dammit, I cant stop laughing. If I say something funny, I laugh, even if I'm the only one. I might have the humor of a 5 year old. Knock Knock, Who's there? Who. Who who? Hey is there an owl in here? Favorite joke ever.


3. I'm obsessed with how I smell. I've been around people that umm haven't smelled too fresh and it just made me more aware of myself. I brush my teeth forevahhh and my shower ritual is a process and a half. I've always used an antibacterial bar soap and a liquid body wash. And a super strong deodorant. And expensive perfume. Still, I pull sniff tests frequently because I''m always a little worried ha. Whatever. "You smell good" is an awesome compliment.

♥ Link up @ Elizabeth's blog
Confessions From A Working Mom!

4 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

You have some great quirks! I like your #2-- I think it's most important that you find YOURSELF funny. Forget what others think! I'm always doing things just to crack myself up too!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Brown Girl said...

Ha, how you smell, that's a good thing to be obsessed with. You def don't want to stink!

Shell said...

I'm with you on #3. I'm so paranoid about if I smell good.

The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

I'm with you on #3, too! I will spray Febreeze sometimes just in case! ;-)

Sorry it took me so long to stop by.

Thanks for playing our game!

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com
www.blogconferencenewbie.com