Friday, March 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

I'm linking up @ Lauren's
1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was you just have to know that its all gonna work out okay don't worry. (Sometimes I get sooo stressed out, I need to be calmed down and be reminded to have faith in things, hearing that things will somehow work out is seriously the best thing to hear)

2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to a charity that sponsors children or a clean water charity.

3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be I could be here awhile detailing it all so lets just say something super yummy with bacon perhaps lol and of course 5 sodas to drink and a really fabulous dessert.

4. My hair is brownish, and has a mind of its own. Sometimes I feel like Carrie Underwood and somedays the flat iron gets the best of me and I end up in tears and a ponytail & headband.

5. If at first you don't succeed you can dust it off and try again. Try again (and again).

6. I have always been very very picky.

7. Oh....and by the way.... I love Russell Martin. April 5th season opener. ♥

4 comments:

Alissa said...

This is very cute I'm glad you found my blog the other day so I could find yours! Your hair fill in the blank cracked me up I know what you mean.

SurferWife said...

Yes, I love that first one, too. I also believe that things happen for a reason.

Gina said...

I might need to do this one! So cute. :)

Yani ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶◙ said...

your answer to #1 is true...sometimes we stressed out too much about things that we fail to see other opportunities or we fail to learn the lesson we're supposed to learn!

stoppin' by from lauren's fill in the blanks friday!