I'm linking up @ Lauren's
1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was you just have to know that its all gonna work out okay don't worry. (Sometimes I get sooo stressed out, I need to be calmed down and be reminded to have faith in things, hearing that things will somehow work out is seriously the best thing to hear)
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to a charity that sponsors children or a clean water charity.
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be I could be here awhile detailing it all so lets just say something super yummy with bacon perhaps lol and of course 5 sodas to drink and a really fabulous dessert.
4. My hair is brownish, and has a mind of its own. Sometimes I feel like Carrie Underwood and somedays the flat iron gets the best of me and I end up in tears and a ponytail & headband.
5. If at first you don't succeed you can dust it off and try again. Try again (and again).
6. I have always been very very picky.
7. Oh....and by the way.... I love Russell Martin. April 5th season opener. ♥