Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

'I wish' .... I could have stolen Carrie Underwood's spotlight in the Michael Jackson tribute at the Grammy's!

Wishful Wednesday



I had a sad, sad face when I realized it was a 3D performance and I didn't have any paper glasses to put on my face. Carrie plus Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson, Usher, and Smokey Robinson. The performance was really good (even without the glasses :( ha!) Celine was my second favorite her legs looked killer and so did that sparkly dress. But Carrie was stunning.
Just sat there in awe, magnificent, astonishing I don't even have an adjective to describe her voice. About 2 minutes into the video she really goes all out and I get goosebumps. She opens her mouth and its just like oh my gosh. Why is she so amazing? That's all I want to know.



Another fun Wishful Wednesday at
The Seattle Smith's!

One quick thing since were on the Grammy topic, what was up with all the mini dresses?! Rihanna, Pink, and Beyonce all looked great in their gowns but I thought these ladies looked just stood out and their dresses are so super cute.